The Ultimate Challenge has been made. If you have what it takes, make plans to join us. The top custom modified Jeep builders in the country are invited to compete for the title of SuperJeep Champion Builder of The Year. Entries must pass pre set modification requirements to qualify. Judged by an elite panel of diversified industry leaders, The SuperJeep will be measured by the highest standards, based on custom modifications, fabrications and its craftsmanship as well as creativity, presentation, and overall functionality. The rest is limited only to the builders imagination.
American SuperJeep made its TV Episode Premier Debut on The MotorTrend Network in Spring of 2019 with the first season being filmed throughout Summer/Fall 2019 and airing early 2020 on MotorTrend.
Plans are being made to extend The SuperJeep Challenge holding qualifiers throughout 2019 at predetermined Jeep & Off-Road Event from Coast-to-Coast. Qualifiers will be invited to compete January 2020 in The SuperJeep Championship Finals to be named 2020 Builder of The Year.
Judging the SuperJeep
A diversified panel of judges composed from industry leaders are given the task of awarding one builder, the prestigious title of America’s SuperJeep Builder of The Year.
Builders will be judged on the following criteria:
• Compatibility of Modifications
• Builders add-on Styling & Other Modifications Fit & Finished
• Overall Reliability & Functionality On/Off Road
• Presentation & Creativity
• Modifications Required by Rules
SuperJeep Award Presentation
Each year, Super Jeep Officials will tour pre determined Jeep & Off Road Events from coast-to-coast holding SuperJeep Qualifiers. Winners will be invited to attend & compete in The SuperJeep Invitational Championship held every January. Only one builder will be named America’s SuperJeep Builder of The Year. Builders Placing in The Top 3 (Opportunity to Be Featured in Show)
The winning builder will receive the following:
– Custody of The Official Super Jeep Builder of the Year
– Builder & owners name engraved on trophies base along side past winners.
– Featured in season finale episode including garage and/or team coverage
– Mentioned and / or imagery included to the next years season episodes. (8-12 estimated episodes)
– Invited to return & compete in the following years SuperJeep Championship
– Featured in next years Season Finale Super Jeep Invitational Championship as part of the returning of the trophy ceremony
– Recognized in post FB and media Press Releases
– Recognized in post marketing for the following year promoting upcoming events.
– Recognized by name and or imagery for the following year on some Promotional Print & Event Merch as past SuperJeep Champion
– Opportunity to be feature displayed as current SuperJeep Builder of the Year at any of the follow year qualifier Events
– Custom Die-cut Championship Trail Badge
– Individual collectible custom award for winning team members